Are you relying on old windshield wipers to keep your visibility clear this winter? Upgrade your wiper blades to Everblades Heated Windshield Wipers today to enjoy an improved wiping performance and less hassle! Here’s why:
1. Superior customer service! Have you ever struggled to install complicated windshield wipers or figure out which blades to buy? We are here to help! Our windshield wipers are easy to install, and if you should have a question about our product, call us up at 1-800-746-0428 and you will get an actual person with the answer you are looking for, not an automated computer.
2. Replace your windshield wipers less! Because Everblades are built to withstand high temperatures, our windshield wipers are extremely durable and last longer than most.
3. One product for the whole year! Many winter windshield wipers are not made to be used year-round. Everblades keep your windshield clear, no matter the season.
4. Protect your wipers! When you use frozen windshield wipers, you risk ripping off the rubber blade or damaging the squeegee, and frozen wiper frames prevent the proper range of wiping motion. Unlike other products, Everblades feature a heated squeegee AND a heated wiper frame.
5. No more streaks! As water freezes between your windshield wiper and the windshield, you are left with annoying water streaks. Our winter windshield wipers prevent streaking, keeping your vision clear.
6. Never play wiper tag again! If you have ever driven through a snow storm, you have probably stuck your arm out the window to catch your windshield wiper and snap off the built up ice. Do you like cold hands? We don’t!
7. Get on the road! With our heated windshield wiper elements working with your defroster, you will be on the road faster, with less hassle!
8. Stay on the road! If you drive for a living, time is money. Don’t want to waste your time pulling off the road to clear your wipers from ice and snow buildup. Everblades Heated Windshield Wipers save you time!
9. Stay warm! Without the snow and ice buildup on your windshield wipers, you won’t be forced to stand out in the storm to clear your wiper blades.
10. Stay safe! Stopping on the side of the highway is dangerous, especially in low visibility conditions. Stay in your vehicle and out of the cold, with increased visibility for better driving safety.