Windshield wipers are faced with tough conditions every day. The wind, rain, snow, sun, cold temperatures, hot temperatures, and the dirt and grime of the road all contribute in the deterioration of your wiper blades. Wiper blades are not meant to last forever, but with a quality windshield wiper like Everblades and basic wiper blade care, you can extend their lifespan and enjoy increased wiping performance all year!
Prevent Damage to Your Wiper Blades
With so many natural factors working against windshield wipers, don’t add to the wear of your wiper blades. DON’T:
- Put off repairing nicks or deep scratches on your windshield that can damage your wiper blades.
- Turn on wiper blades when the windshield is dry.
- Leave your windshield wipers on when shutting off your vehicle.
- Use your wiper blades to clear heavy snow from your vehicle’s windshield.
- Attempt to scrape ice off of the windshield with your wiper blades.
- Try to use wiper blades that are frozen to the windshield or iced over. With Everblades heated wiper blades system, simply push the button and give the wipers a chance to melt the built up ice and snow.
How to Maintain Your Wiper Blades
Like any other part of your vehicle, your wiper blades will perform better and last longer with a little attention and care. DO:
- Inspect your wiper blades regularly for signs of visible wear and tear on the squeegee and wiper blade arm.
- Make sure you are using the correct size wiper blades for your vehicle. Check Everblades Reference Guide for your vehicle model, and when in doubt, give us a call at 1-800-746-0428!
- Keep your windshield clean with windshield washer fluid and thorough washing when stopping at a gas station.
- When washing your windshield, clean each wiper blade with a soft cloth or paper towel to remove loose dirt.
- Install quality wiper blades that are built to last!
Durable Wiper Blades Keep You Seeing Clearly!
When you choose Everblades Heated Windshield Wipers, you will enjoy improved wiper performance from a product that is designed to withstand and beat the winter conditions. And with Everblades, the same quality design that keeps you seeing clearly through the snow works great all year to keep your windshield streak free.